le cupcake quotidien

le cupcake quotidien
photo Wanda Kujacz

dimanche 25 août 2013

Vacanze Romane


 
Rome is one of my favorites cities, it’s an opens sky museum, food is lovely and people are nice.. This time I just made a short week end and temperature was really high so I didn’t make usual gastronomic tour, I just made some pictures..



 

Bucatini all’amatriciana: definitely one of my favorite dish. Is a thick spaghetti-like pasta with a hole running through the centre with a sauce based on guanciale di Amatrice, pecorino cheese, and tomato. It’s just wonderful!



 

In the evening don’t forget to drink a glass of white wine in campo dei fiori, one of my favorite squares..


 
A special mention is for this take away pizzeria, close to quartiere Parioli, I didn’t even have time to take a picture of it because I was too hungry and pizza was too good! Definitely best pizza that I eat in Roma. They also have a large choice of traditional Italian beverages: spuma (similar to chinotto), gassosa, limonata, cedrata.. great!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire