le cupcake quotidien

le cupcake quotidien
photo Wanda Kujacz

samedi 12 janvier 2013

Happy new year.. wishing you an amazing 2013

yes its me!!

 Yes I’m still on time.. my mom says that its good till the end of January! So here we are, I didn’t forget you.. this blog is my little window with a view to the world, I’m enchanted to see how many people from U.S. and Russia are following my posts every day, so far so close. Sharing recipies, pastry tests, impressions.. I can’t get enough!

This 2013 I wish you to be fine and healthy. To fall into some culinary adventure and taste new flavors near your home or far away through the ocean. To make a trip inside your soul to find out new nuances and colors and discover a deeper relationship with nature, source of unlimited inspiration and mother of any form of life.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire