le cupcake quotidien

le cupcake quotidien
photo Wanda Kujacz

lundi 26 mars 2012

French dinner


I have the feeling that I don’t talk enough about French food, the point is that I’m too curious about “all the world” to concentrate myself on just one country, even if is the one where I live! But yesterday night I had dinner in a very special place, French of course.. so let me tell you a little bit more about l’art de diner à la française..

First of all in these beautiful and warm evenings is imperative to eat outside, one look at your meal the other at the moon.. moreover eat in a French restaurant is an invitation to try a French wine, they are so famous in all the world and too often I realize that I don’t know them at all! The one of yesterday night is an organic red wine (cépage Syrah) from vallée du Rhone, cool, tender and round, a perfect combination with the filet de boeuf, pommes grenailles au four, artichauts et champignons à la poele. I know.. so many things in the same dish! But this is nothing trust me.. meals in France are often complicated and rich of many ingredients in the same plate. Not easy to detect all of them and very difficult for the Chef to create a harmony between many different flavors.  

Not only my filet de boeuf was very good but also the mousse au chocolat.. a great classic of French sweets.. soon I will make it and find the best recipe for your summer diners à la française:)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire