le cupcake quotidien

le cupcake quotidien
photo Wanda Kujacz

dimanche 25 mars 2012

Earliest strawberries


Summer is coming, today is so hot here in Paris.. everybody is outside! No way to eat a chocolate cake with this temperature.. moreover everybody is worried about bikini test, but me. Yes I have a secret.. I don’t feel like to avoid sweets so I chose to transform all nice seasonal fruits in tasty, colored and healthy desserts.. let’s say that in the kitchen we don’t have problems.. but only solutions!
still pale but good!
Today’s treat is a strawberry ice-cream made with Greek yogurt, fresh strawberries and a little bit of sugar.. is just delicious

in the mixer with icing sugar

ready to be frozen

Let’s take advantage of this beautiful coming season to be curious about fruits (I’m sure that there are so many that I don’t even know yet) to taste, smell and cook all this plenty of colored natural sweets.. bon appétit!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire