le cupcake quotidien

le cupcake quotidien
photo Wanda Kujacz

mardi 20 mars 2012

Coccole di couscous


Feed someone is a love act. I feed you, I care about you.. I want you to eat! Of course because for me is a job to feed people every day here at the restaurant it can’t be a love act.. but anyway you put a little bit of yourself when you prepare a meal for someone and you’re glad when people are happy about what they are eating! Today I let someone take care of me.. my dear Tunisian friend Tijania came here to feed me with her sweet couscous.. thank you dear I really looked-for a little bit of yours couscous cuddles!



The homemade semoule comes directly from her country, it has to be steamed for 10/15 minutes and after you add almonds, rose water, caster sugar, pine nuts, raisins..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire