le cupcake quotidien

le cupcake quotidien
photo Wanda Kujacz

mardi 21 février 2012

Waiting for cherry blossom

cherry blossom

Yesterday I discovered something nice. I was hanging around in the Japanese quartier of Paris with my friend Hitomi and we decided to have a tea in the most chic epicerie japonaise of Paris where you can find high quality products in an authentic and pleasant atmosphere.
sencha tea with snacks


We had a sencha tea with 2 kinds of snack: Japanese crunchy doughnuts made with muscovado sugar and sweet potato chips with black sesame seeds. Both delicate, good and perfect with our tea.
sencha kudasai!


On shelves I found cherry blossom with salt, Hitomi explained to me that they use them in hot water like an infusion and they drink it in spring time waiting for cherry blossom, because in Japan cherry blossom is a big event and everyone wants to be a part of it.

with hot water

I like this idea, so today, a little bit like Mikage Sakurai, I drink my floral infusion looking out of the window, waiting for the most sparkling season of the year!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire