le cupcake quotidien

le cupcake quotidien
photo Wanda Kujacz

mardi 3 janvier 2012

Happy New Year!


Just few months ago my friend Hitomi suggested to me to create this blog, we were in Angelina, a famous pastry shop of Paris, drinking a hot chocolate and eating a Saint Honoré..  I thought it was so technological to do something like that, only after I realized that is very easy and most of all so funny. It’s really amazing how many people from the entire world are interested in cakes, for me is such a pleasure to share my work with passionate people from all these fascinating countries.
orange blossom and pistache cupcakes

I am so happy that a new year is starting, I wish to you a creative 2012 full of interesting and positive projects, rich of health, with the smile on your mouth and the peace on your heart.. and of course I will try to make your daily life tastes better with a lot of new sweet ideas!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire