le cupcake quotidien

le cupcake quotidien
photo Wanda Kujacz

lundi 12 décembre 2011

Gingerbread in Paris


Yesterday I had a big order of gingerbread man, trees and stars. The customer will decorate by herself the biscuits and she will put half of them on her huge Christmas tree and the other half will become a plenty of Christmas gifts. Great idea!




When she came to pick up her cookies she brought me a lot of small bells, their sound make me think about Santa’s reindeers…

..on their way to Santa's house

Yesterday evening I couldn’t find my bells anymore.. someone stole them! Finally the postman this morning brought me some postcards from Paris and I realized that my gingerbread man was pretty tired to spend all his life in the kitchen or on a Christmas tree.. he wanted to see the the Ville Lumiere, do some shopping and have fun like anybody else!
Place Vendome

Place de la Concorde

La Tour Eiffel

He didn’t come back (neither my bells), I imagine a hungry tourist found it and… you know when you are so good and crunchy everybody wants to give a bite! Bon appétit..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire